Screen and Voice recording
Avdor Crystal Quality® Screen Activity Recording
Improving agent performance and interaction with customers requires effective recording and analysis of agent actions.
Avdor CIS CQ Screen Recording captures and records screen activities synchronized with phone calls for various business purposes, such as service performance assurance, coaching, etc.
Our recording solutions enable compliance and quality monitoring in contact centers.
Screen and Voice Recording
- Simultaneously replay screen recording in sync with voice recording
- Record screen activities associated with voice interactions
- Evaluate client interactions, analyze behavior
Live Monitoring of Screen Recording
- Live-monitoring of single or multiple agents simultaneously
- Record screen activities, keystrokes, navigation
- Audit interactions
Comply with the PCI DSS standard, and safeguard data policies.
Avdor CIS CQ Screen and Voice Recording
Avdor CIS Crystal Quality screen and voice capturing solutions
are widely used in call and contact centers, audit scenarios, insurance and more.
Want to improve agents’ performance in your business with Avdor CIS Screen and Voice Recording?
Share your requirements with us – we’d love to hear about your screen and voice recording requirements.
Voice and screen recording features: Crystal Quality® Screen Cap
- Recorded files are saved separately
- Minimize your network load, without compromising on screen recording quality
- CQ Screen Recording proprietary video compression algorithm
- Simple application that uses minimal resources of agents’ PCs
- Supports screen resolutions up to 1920 X 1080 (Full HD)
- User-defined color setting
- On-demand recording
- CIS Unique DLA (dynamic license authorization)
- Continued recording of after-call work when the phone conversation ends
- CQ Screen Recording meets PCI DSS regulatory compliance requirements.
Share this page