PCI DSS Compliance
Comply with Payment Industry Regulations
Fully Compliant with the PCI DSS Standard
Businesses and organizations that receive sensitive data from a customer, such as credit or debit card details, must protect that data from fraudulent use and identity theft. That information must also be protected when stored within data captured during recorded calls.
Avdor CIS closely follows the security guidelines set by the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). The PCI DSS is a global standard established in 2006 by five major credit card companies: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover card. Credit Card companies created this strict standard in order to ensure that credit card data is protected in any environment where it is stored, transferred or processed.
The PCI DSS includes various requirements ensuring data protection in organizations that hold or have access to credit card information.
As a world-class leader in providing call, screen, mobile and SMS recording solutions for large and medium enterprises and businesses, CIS does its utmost to protect user privacy and sensitive information passing through it. As such, we comply with all PCI DSS requirements.
A comprehensive, communications system-agnostic, PCI DSS-compliant recording solution
Call Recording Benefits with PCI DSS Security
Prevent and Avoid Frauds
By securing customers’ personal information
Improve Customer Relationship
By significantly lowering data breach risks
With our secure, elegant and comprehensive recording solution
Secure Your Database & Protect Your Customers
Avdor CIS Recording System delivers PCI DSS Compliance by:
- API Control Pause\Resume Recording: The PCI DSS standard requires that no security codes are saved. CIS allows its users to start, stop and continue the same conversation and recording, without storing any sensitive information.
- Audit Trail: The CIS Crystal Quality advanced recording system includes an extensive and advanced database of all activity in a specified period, including who has access to certain information, by whom a specific action was performed and many more.
- Robust Password Policy: A powerful, automatic password mechanism ensuring that privacy is protected from the first line.
- AES-encrypted Recording files:Recording files are AES-256 encrypted according to the industry’s best practices.
- A World-Class Secure Web Platform: The system uses HTTPS TLS V1.2 secure web technology
- SSL: Secure Webservices communication
Shall We Begin?
Need to reduce risk, comply with the PCI DSS standard, safeguard your customers privacy and protect personal information for your call service or contact center?
Share this page