Call Recording Solutions for Avaya
Integration with Avaya Aura Unified Communications
Capturing Business Communications
Avdor CIS is a member of the Avaya DevConnect program
Monitor, record and store enterprise collaboration, communication, audit, PCI DSS compliance, quality assurance and QM agent reporting requirements.
Avdor CIS is a registered developer in the Avaya DevConnect Partner Program and is fully integrated with Avaya’s platforms according to the program guidelines.
Avdor CIS Advanced Call Recording & Monitoring solutions provides Avaya with active and passive recording solutions for businesses and enterprises, consisting of single or multiple locations.
Advanced Call Recording & Monitoring Solutions for Avaya
Increase Business Efficiency
Available Solutions by Recording Mode:
- Passive Tap Recording
- Avaya DMCC active recording – SSC single step conference
Available Solutions by Interconnected Interface:
- RoD – Recording on Demand – controlled by a phone button
- TSAPI connection – Provides extra call information and IVR information. (Telephony Server Application Programming Interface)
- SMS – Passive recording, without a phone IP address.
The Passive Tap Avaya Recording Solution
In Avaya’s VoIP environment, Avdor CIS Crystal Quality CQ Recorder passively monitors RTP packets through port mirroring on the telephony network side (voice gateway or directly on phones).
CIS Crystal Quality Recording system analyzes all RTP and signaling packets (H323 & SIP) and records all the calls and call information.
Call information can be retrieved from the network packets (d-channel) or from the CTI (TSAPI).
Passive Tap Recording (Architecture)
- Trunk Side Recording– Captures all outbound / inbound calls and data events by tapping the voice gateway. Call identification relies on the Avaya AES for matching extension and Trunk ID (calling party). Note that with a trunk-side solutions internal calls are not recorded.
- Station Side Recording– All outbound and inbound calls, as well as internal calls are recorded.
- CTI TSAPI Connection –Receives additional telephony data attributes including UCID, VDN, DNIS, ANI, agent name, and IVR information.
Active Call Recording Solution (DMCC)
Crystal Quality active recording solution for multiple \ single location environments enables active recording without the need for port mirroring or any other network setup or special equipment.
The TSAPI interface connection enables monitoring of skill groups and agent stations.
The DMCC \ AES interfaces enable capturing and recording media associated with the monitored agents.
Requirements for DMCC Active Avaya Recording:
- Application Enablement Services (AES)
- DMCC license per recorded channel
- TSAPI-basic Licenses per recorded channel
- CQ records backup server heartbeat detection for all CQ servers
- If one CQ record server is down, the CQ record backup server will get all the configuration information for this CQ record server
- CQ record backup server takes over all the work of this CQ record server
- When the CQ record server is fixed, it will resume as CQ the record backup server
- Switching time is about 3 minutes
The All-in-One Crystal Quality system records and manages Voice, Screen, Mobile calls and text
- On-demand recording controlled by a phone button
The ability to manually control recording operation by pressing a button on phone \ soft phone (custom button).
Note – both licenses – DMCC active recording environment and TSAPI license for each extension are required in order to manually control the recording.
- Avaya SMS Integration
Enables passive recording without entering a phone IP address.
Simply specify the extension number and the extension will start recording calls.
- AES \ CTI Integration
The Crystal Quality Recording System integrates with the Avaya system through a TSAPI connection (using TSAPI shared license) and provides agent ID, standard basic call information and extra call information extracted from the above data.
Our Joint Solution
Avdor CIS Crystal Quality Recording Solutions is a registered Avaya DevConnect Technology Partner and integrates with all of Avaya’s communication protocols.
To learn more about Avdor CIS solutions for Avaya call recording – connect with Avdor CIS today!
Share this page