Quality Management Suite
Improve & Manage Contact Center Performance
Avdor CIS evaluation form is the most visible component of the suite and is necessary for all QM programs, regardless of whether the organization is doing QM manually or using an automated system.
The easy to use form enables a non-technical supervisor or evaluator to easily create dynamic evaluation forms that meet the specific needs of each contact center.
- Reports Include: Evaluation, scoring, silent monitoring and screen capturing
- Reporting Tool: Web-based application with a scoring form designer
- Ease of Use: Create scoring forms using drag & drop
- RFE (Request for Evaluation): Create your own business rules for assigning agent evaluation tasks for supervisors
- Recording & Scoring Statistics: Multiple out-of-the-box report templates covering most reporting needs
- Templates: Create your own report templates to meet your organization’s rules
- Calibration: Keep all evaluators synchronized throughout the organization
Crystal Quality® Evaluation Forms contains the following information:
- Details: Call details, call type, agent evaluated and evaluator
- Dates: Transaction, date of evaluation, customer profile
- Evaluation Samples: Verification, product/plan knowledge, procedure knowledge, system knowledge, communication skills, resolution, skills
- Q&A scheme
- Scoring: Point values for each question / section of the evaluation form
- Includes: Point values; available & earned. Different point values are assigned based on the importance of each business / customer section
- Recommendation Section: A free-form text box, allowing reviewers to add notes
- Tip Features: Follow-up tasks for agents to complete; e.g., Take a specific training e-learning course
- Coaching comments
- Fully customizable: According to business targets
- Templates: Free form designer & evaluation form – increasingly aids efficiency by drafting forms (for costs savings)
- Web-based Portal: Objectively and quickly assessing local and remote agents quality and performance
Calibration is key to ensuring that reviewers evaluate transactions consistently, boost operational efficiency, and achieve accurate and credible results.
Streamlining operations in today’s compliance-driven recording environment is the foundation for maintaining initiative and solidarity in company teamwork.
The Crystal Quality® calibration module helps by:
- Keeping all evaluators synchronized throughout the entire organization
- Developing more effective evaluation forms
- Consistently applying evaluation criteria
- Enhancing agents’ perception of program’s credibility and fairness
- Generating reports to reflect scoring variances for future discussion
Designed for Overall Performance:
Avdor CIS Crystal Quality® offers a graphic display and a free reporting tool enabling you to customize reports to you preference.
Our comprehensive reports enable easy viewing of key metrics.
These reports significantly increase organizational efficiency in developing specific report templates.
Share this page